One-pan Mac & Cheese Bake
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 pkg. (7-1/4 oz. each) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 4 cups Boiling Water
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Cut Up
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 24 RITZ Crackers, Crushed (about 1 Cup Crumbs)
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place Macaroni in prepared dish. Stir in boiling water; cover with foil.
BAKE 15 min., stiriing after 7 min.
STIR in Cheese Sauce Mix, milk and butter. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and crushed crackers. Bake, uncovered, an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted and crackers begin to brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Balance this entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and steamed vegetable.
For a triple cheese bake, substitute RITZ Cheese Crackers for RITZ Crackers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS