Cheese & Pepper Omelet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1 cup Chopped Yellow Pepper
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
SPRAY large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add peppers and onion; cook and stir on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet; set aside. WHISK together whole eggs and egg whites with 1/4 cup water.
POUR eggs into skillet; cover. Cook 6 min. Top with pepper mixture and cheese. Using spatula, fold egg mixture over filling; cover. Cook 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Serve topped with salsa.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 cups cholesterol-free egg product for the whole eggs and egg whites.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS