- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Hours)
- Serving Size: 50
- 1 cup Finely Crushed Tortilla Chips
- 3 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) Chopped Green Chilies, Drained
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup Chopped Yellow Or Orange Pepper
- 1/2 cup Green Onion Slices
- 1/3 cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives
PREHEAT oven to 325°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or to 300°F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crushed chips and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add shredded cheese and chilies; mix well. Pour over crust.
BAKE 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Spread sour cream over cheesecake. Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with remaining ingredients just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Since this spicy spread makes 50 servings, it's a great recipe to serve at a large party.
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less fat than Cream Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS