Easy Shrimp Pasta
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 46 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 pound Shrimp, Cleaned
- 2 cups Chopped Tomatoes (about 4 Medium)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Leaves, Chopped, Divided
- 4 ounce (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 3/4 pound Fettuccine, Cooked, Drained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan, Romano, And Asiago Cheeses
POUR dressing over shrimp in small bowl; cover. Refrigerate 20 min. to marinate. Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Heat large skillet on medium heat; add shrimp. Cook 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove shrimp from skillet, using slotted spoon; cover to keep warm. Set aside.
ADD tomatoes and half of the basil to same skillet; cook and stir 3 min. Stir in cream cheese until well blended. Add shrimp; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
PLACE hot fettuccine on large serving platter; top with the shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped basil and shredded cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Substitute 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained, for the chopped fresh tomatoes.
Use 1 lb. frozen shrimp, peeled, cleaned and defrosted, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS