- Golden Crusted Pork Chops With Green Beans
- Barbecued Turkey & Sweet Potato Spears
- Black Bean and Mango Rice Salad
- FLAT IRON STEAKS WITH PEANUT SAUCE
- Wake-Up Quesadilla
- RED HOT CUCUMBERS
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
Golden Crusted Pork Chops With Green Beans
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Chicken
- 3 tablespoons MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 3 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 6 (2-1/4 lb.) Bone-in Pork Chops
- 3 cups Frozen Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Prepare stuffing as directed on package. Combine Miracle Whip and mustard in small bowl; set aside.
ARRANGE chops in 13x9-inch baking dish; brush with half of the mustard mixture. Turn chops over; brush with remaining mustard mixture. Top chops with stuffing; cover dish with foil. Bake 10 min.
MEANWHILE, place beans on large sheet of foil; drizzle with Italian dressing. Fold foil over and seal edges to form packet. Uncover chops; place bean packet in oven. Bake an additional 20 min. or until chops are cooked through (160°F) and beans are heated through. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute You can use your favorite frozen or fresh vegetables in the foil pack that you desire. If using fresh, add 2 Tbsp. water to the vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS