Cheesy Beef & Veggie Pasta
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 3 cups Farfalle (bow-tie Pasta), Uncooked
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Carrots, Sliced (about 1 Cup)
- 4 Green Onions, Chopped (about 1 Cup)
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1/2 cup CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat in large deep skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
ADD carrots and onions to meat in skillet; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally. Drain pasta. Add to meat mixture along with the milk, peas and CHEEZ WHIZ; stir. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPRINKLE with the shredded cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute frozen mixed vegetables or broccoli florets for the carrots, onions and/or peas.
Jazz It Up
Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY BY KRAFT FOODS