- Curry Turkey Pita
- Garlic Beef Stir-Fry
- Italian Sausage Kabobs
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Fig Jam
- A Better For You BLT
- Graham Cracker Cream Pie
- Green Beans and Tomatoes Italian
- One-Pan Chicken and Potato Bake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee, Cooled
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Potato Starch
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Allspice
- 1 Small Onion, Thinly Sliced
COMBINE coffee, honey and potato starch; set aside. Mix meat, garlic, salt, paprika, cumin and allspice until well blended. Shape into 24 meatballs.
COOK in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 10 min. or until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Increase heat to medium-high.
ADD onions and coffee mixture to skillet; stir until meatballs are evenly coated. Bring just to boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 min. or until meatballs are cooked through (160°F) and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve over hot cooked rice along with your favorite hot steamed vegetable.
Prepare meatballs and cook in sauce as directed; cool completely. Cover tightly and refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, place meatball mixture in large saucepan; cook on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS