- Bananas Foster Cheesecake Squares
- Barbecued Turkey & Sweet Potato Spears
- Black Bean and Mango Rice Salad
- FLAT IRON STEAKS WITH PEANUT SAUCE
- Wake-Up Quesadilla
- RED HOT CUCUMBERS
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- Peanut Butter Cereal Bars
One-pot Herb-crusted Pork Chop Dinner
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 8 Boneless Pork Chops (2 Pounds)
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 3 cups Water
- 1 package (24 ounces) VELVEETA Shells & Cheese Dinner
- 2 package (10 ounces each) Frozen Green Beans
SPRINKLE both sides of chops with seasoning. Heat oil in large soup pot on medium heat. Add chops, in batches; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove to plate; cover to keep warm.
ADD water to pot; bring to boil. Stir in Shell Macaroni. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 10 minutes. Add beans; cover. Continue cooking 6 minutes or until pasta is tender and beans are heated through.
STIR in Cheese Sauce; cook until heated through. Serve with chops.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 8 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.) for the pork chops.
Substitute 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) Italian-style green beans or your family's favorite frozen vegetable for the green beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS