- Easy Lemon Cake
- Hummus & Vegetable Pita Toasts
- Crunchy Ice Cream Bars
- Cool Lemon Coconut Sour Cream Cake
- Magical Mystery Microwave S'Mores Cake
- Apple Pie "A La Mode" Milk Shake
- Favorite Banana Bread
- Creamy Sweet Whipped Carrots
Easy Cheesy Soup With Beer
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2/3 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2-2/4 cups Milk
- 2 cups Shredded CRACKER BARREL Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Beer
- 1/8 teaspoon each Salt And Pepper
COOK vegetables in butter in large saucepan on medium heat until tender, stirring frequently. Add flour; mix well. Gradually add milk, stirring until well blended. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low.
ADD cheese; cook until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in beer.
COOK until heated through. (Do not boil.) Stir in salt and pepper.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute KRAFT Sharp Cheddar Cheese for the CRACKER BARREL Cheese. Or, for a quick and easy alternative, use KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Substitute 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product or KRAFT Deluxe Pasteurized Process American Cheese, cut up, for the shredded cheddar cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS