- Chocolate Cheesecake Flan
- Classic Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Buffalo Turkey Sandwich
- Penne with Grilled Chicken, Gorgonzola, Asparagus and Caramelized Onions
- Patio Pasta Salad
- Barbecue Meatloaf
- Super Cheesy Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Casablanca Chicken Stew
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 lb. Ground Beef (95 Percent Lean Ground Chuck)
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup Canned Black Beans, Drained, Rinsed
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Creamy Wheat (enriched Farina) Hot Cereal (1 Minute, Two & Half Minutes Or 10 Minutes Cook Time), Uncooked
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can (4 oz.) Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 Egg Whites
BROWN meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Add salsa, beans, chili powder and garlic powder. Simmer on low heat 5 minutes. Spread on bottom of 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
BRING water to boil in medium saucepan. Sprinkle in cereal, stirring constantly to prevent lumps; cook 1 to 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in cheese, chilies and egg whites. Spread evenly over meat mixture.
BAKE at 350° F for 20 to 25 minutes or golden brown. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Serve casserole with baked tortilla chips and a selection of toppings, such as chopped pitted ripe olives, chopped onions, shredded lettuce, chopped jalapeno peppers and BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Reduced Fat Sour Cream. Set up buffet style, dig in and enjoy!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS