- Mac 'n Cheese Pie
- Classic Creamed Spinach Casserole
- Buffalo Turkey Sandwich
- Penne with Grilled Chicken, Gorgonzola, Asparagus and Caramelized Onions
- Patio Pasta Salad
- Barbecue Meatloaf
- Super Cheesy Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Casablanca Chicken Stew
Ham And Farfalle Salad
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 2 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 Large Clove Garlic, Crushed
- 12 ounces Farfalle (bow-tie Pasta), Cooked, Drained (about 6 Cups Cooked)
- 12 ounces Sliced Cooked Ham, Cut Into One & Half Inches Strips (about 2 Cups)
- 1 jar (7 ounces) Roasted Red Peppers, Drained, Sliced
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans, Toasted
- 1/4 cup Coarsely Chopped Fresh Italian Parsley
BEAT oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic with wire whisk until well blended.
COMBINE remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Remove from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature 30 min. before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS